Follow the tips below when taking your pet's photo! If you aren't able to follow these steps exactly, don't worry! I personally check all the photos in every order, and I will email you for more if I need to!
Remember, you can upload up to 10 photos for me, so don't worry too much about them all being perfect.
If I do receive your order and the photos are'n good enough, I'll let you know within 1 day (usually) of receiving your order, and help you choose more suitable ones.
• Close up photos work best!
• Send me photos from different angles
• Take your photos in natural daylight and don't use flash.
• Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
• Make sure long floppy ears are in the photo and are not out of frame.